Drug Crimes Attorney
- Was there probable cause for the traffic stop, arrest or search of your automobile, person, or home?
- When the police stopped you for questioning, did they have a reasonable, articulable suspicion that a crime either occurred or was about to occur?
- When you were frisked or “pat down”, did that officer have reason to believe his safety was in jeopardy you that you possessed a weapon?
- Were the seized drugs actually in your physical or constructive possession?
- Did the police properly advise you of your Miranda rights once taken into custody?
Answers to these questions may lead to dismissal of your charges, an amendment of the original charges to those of a lesser degree, and/or obtaining a not-guilty verdict at trial.
As your criminal attorney for such an offense, I will fight vigorously for alternative dispositions, such as drug court, substance abuse programs, noncustodial probation, PTI, or conditional discharge.
Get justice for your legal issue. Contact John W. Hartmann, Esq. in West Windsor, Mercer County, New Jersey, regarding Drug Crimes by calling 609-897-1111 or send an email through my online form. I offer a free consultation.